MyPoints 11045 Insurance Organizations Country: City: Social Media Exchange: No Link Exchange: No Accept Email Offers: Yes Join Date: 01-26-2007
Click to Visit Our Website
View Storefront Products: Not Active Coupons: Not Active Articles: Yes Videos: Not Active Services: Not Active Review Sites: Not Active Connect with Us

Car Registrations

Car Registrations

by: Bruce Gow

You need to establish NSW car registration for:
A new vehicle purchased in NSW.
A new vehicle purchased interstate.
A second hand vehicle currently or previously registered interstate.
A second hand vehicle with cancelled NSW registration or NSW registration that expired more than three months ago.
Imported vehicles

What you need to pay:

Registration fees
Stamp duty
if applicable (RTA customers seeking pensioner or other concessions see related link above right to concessions)
Number plate fee (see Number plate price list)
Inspection Report (blue slip) (See Vehicle Inspectors Bulletin 18 - New inspection fees for Authorised Inspection Stations - commencing 1 December 2005)
Vehicle Identification Inspection fees (if your vehicle requires an additional inspection)
Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance premium (green slip) (not required for trailers). The Motor Accidents Authority provides a comprehensive price comparison of CTP insurance policies. See Roadworthiness and insurance.

Using the internet instead is a much easier and quicker way of getting your new car insurance quote.

For more information regarding car registrations and other topics on cars and transportation, visit


Read Article, Then Click Red Button to Redeem Your Tokens
Promote Your Own Articles -- Join Free Now!