How To Plan A Bachelorette Party1. Purchase a Bachelorette Party Kits for Your party.
2. If a kit doesn't fit your bachelorette party plan, don't worry, your next stop should be a trip to our best-sellers category. You could buy everything you need for a party from this one page, and you would be wise to do so. These are the best of the best products we carry.
3. Still not finding what you want? You can browse around or use the search bar. You'll find over 600 different bachelorette party items on our site. If the pages of products seem a bit crazy for you, use the "sort by" feature to sort them by type, name, price, or (my favorite) by raunchiness.
4. Send out formal invitations.
This will get the crowd excited and the party will be more fun.
we believe so strongly that invitations are a great item that we have free downloadable bachelorette party invitations you can print out and send today.
5. Make the bride feel special.
Some type of dress-up item seems appropriate. Tiaras and Sashes are really popular; so are veils, hats, and all sorts of fun stuff.
6. Get a trinket for all of the girls.
If everyone is wearing the same thing, you'll create an amount of solidarity. You don't need to buy everyone t-shirts, but some rings or bracelets will be a fun touch.
7. If you are partying at home, decorations, plates, cups and stuff are fun.
8. If you are going to the bar, maybe you should consider some bachelorette party items that flash or glow in the dark.
9. Almost every party needs penis straws. We prefer the rainbow colored ones because they seem the most silly. We also like the giant penis straws but they are so big they tend to knock over your drink. We sell other crazy glasses and mugs but penis straws outsell everything else combined.
10. Penis lollipops and candy are really popular too. People love to stick a candy penis in their mouth. Honest!